Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Children's Audio/Video
Post Children's Audio/Video 
Software titles are $5 each, or any 2 for $8.
Blue's Clues Kindergarten (Atari) for Windows/Mac. Ages 4-6
<br>
Math Rabbit (The Learning Company) for Windows 3.1/95/98 and Mac. Ages 4-7
<br>
Reader Rabbit Preschool (The Learning Company) for Windows/Mac. Ages 3-5
<br>
Leap Ahead Kindergarten (The Learning Company) for Windows/Mac. Ages 4-6
<br>
Dr.Seuss ABC for Windows
<br>
Golden Books The Poky Little Puppy & The Velveteen Rabbit for Windows
<br>
I See Sue...the T. rex for Windows/Mac
<br>
Crayola Cool Critters for Windows
<br>
Fisher-Price Ready for School Reading for Windows/Mac
<br>
<br>
Cassette Tapes
All of these are cassette tapes with fun tunes or stories - no Barney or Wiggles! Tapes are $2 each or 3/$5.
<br>
My Discovery Tape: All About Nursery Rhythmes All the favorites like Pat-a-Cake, Little Boy Blue, Jack and Jill, Hickory Dickory Dock, London Bridge, Old King Cole, etc. Brighter Vision Learning Adventures
<br>
My Discovery Tape: About Me Lots of activity songs about what our bodies do including If You're Happy and You Know It. Brighter Vision Learning Adventures
<br>
My Discovery Tape: About the Zoo Songs and activities about Monkeys, Alligators, and Giraffes.  Brighter Vision Learning Adventures
<br>
My Discovery Tape: About Dinosaurs Songs and activities about Dinosaurs, including a Dinosaur that wants to play with you!  Brighter Vision Learning Adventures
<br>
My Discovery Tape: About Colors, Shapes, and Sizes Includes such classics as Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and the Itsy-Bitsy Spider, as well as other fun tunes. Brighter Vision Learning Adventures
<br>
My Discovery Tape: All About the Farm Songs and activities including Old McDonald, Over in the Meadow, and Binto.  Brighter Vision Learning Adventures
<br>
Disney's Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day Includes the song Hip Hip Pooh-ray
<br>
Kid's Songs by Nancy Cassidy Includes Ting-a Layo, Baby Beluga, Kum Ba Ya, Wabash Cannonball, Day-O, You Gotta Sing, Down by the Bay, This Old Man, Puff (The Magic Dragon) and more
<br>
My Treasured Tales - 1 Includes Puss-in-Boots, The Gingerbread Man, The Night Before Christmas, Little Red Riding-Hood, The Three Bears, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella
<br>
My Treasured Tales - 2 Includes Mother Goose (Rand McNally), Little Boy Blue, Jack and Jill, Mother Goose (Whitman), Old Mother Hubbard, Aesop's Fables, Wynken, Blynken, and Nod, and A Child's Garden Verses.
<br>
<br>
Video Tapes $3 each or 2/$5
<br>
the teddy bears Polar, Grizzly, and Black Bear Cubs from the itty bitty kiddy wildlife series
<br>
Beepers, Tweeters, and Peckers Baby Chicks including woodpeckers, eagles, finches, ducklings, and goslings from the itty bitty kiddy wildlife series.
<br>
The Kitty Cats Lion cubs, leopards, cougars, bobcats, cheetahs, and tiger cubs from the itty bitty kiddy wildlife series
<br>
The Puppy Dogs wolf pups, fox kits, coyote pups, and hyenas from the the itty bitty kiddy wildlife series
<br>
Way Cool Creepy Crawlies Froggies, caterpillars, turtles, beetles, lizards, and spiders from the itty bitty kiddy wildlife series.
<br>
Jay Jay the Jet Plane: Nature's Treasures Jay Jay's Butterfly Adventure, The Singing Meadow, and Tuffy's Buried Treasure
<br>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1