Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Exotic-Rare Russia Blue/Black adorable kittens -shots
Post Exotic-Rare Russia Blue/Black adorable kittens -shots 
These are a cross between Russian Blue and American Shorthair. The do not shed much and are a better choice for people with allergies.I raise them underfoot and never use cages. They are litterbox trained , very loving little bundles of joy. They are active and a smaller trim breed that make great companions for persons of any age. I have a dog and they get along well with it.The vaccinations include Felv (feline lukemia) and every other known disease that afflicts felines. I train them to use a certain type of pad to scratch on and they are very gentle with there claws.From a young age I teach them to trust being held as a baby.The fur is a double coat and very plush , even more then a mink.You will love this addition to your family and I always get return clients.I do not have many litters a year and the opportunity to obtain a truly regal kitten will not last long at this price.There is just 1 male and 1 female available now.I accept PayPal w/3% fee .Call Now 651 774 6154

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1