Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Maltese Female - Tiny & Adorable
Post Maltese Female - Tiny & Adorable 
Maggie is a 7mo, female maltese. She has the sweetest personality, loves to have her belly rubbed, and can fetch with the best of retrievers. She is totally house broken, current on all shots, gets along very well with dogs and cats of all sizes, and travels exceptionally well.  Maggie is crate trained though i've been letting her sleep with me lately. She is not yappy like most small dogs but makes a good little watchdog. Don't count on her dragging you from a burning building or cornering a burglar in the midst of the night though. She only weighs three pounds.  Her coat is easily groomed. I brush her only twice a week and bathe her about every other week. She loves to wear sweaters - as you can see in the photo. The pink one is her favorite. She knitted it herself - a hobby she picked up recently while watching Martha Stewart.  Quality applicants will be screened and may require refferences. Due to Maggies small size, a house lacking small children is prefered.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1