Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
pug / maltese mix puppies need great homes! (oakland hills
Post pug / maltese mix puppies need great homes! (oakland hills 
these two pups were rescued from a man who had bred his female maltese (7 lbs) with his male pug (12 lbs) and then seperated the pups from their mother at only 6 days old. i rescued them and have handraised them with a bottle since before their eyes were even open. they almost died when i first got them because of the lack of care, food and warmth that they had recived in their old home. they had to go straight to the emergency vet and have been in many times since for checkups and shots. they are now VERY healthy! they have fantastic personalities and are the cutest puppies ever! there are only two, both girls. one is bigger and is fawn color with a black mask like a pug. the other is all fawn and smaller. they both have very thick, plush hair which does not shed and may become long like a maltese. they have curly tails like a pug, but their faces are not as flat. if you are interested in adopting one of the pups, please email me a little about yourself, your family, housing, and how you plan to care for her. puppies are up to date on shots and worming, have advantage applied for fleas and are well groomed and clean.these pups  MUST be spayed by their new owners!  i am asking for $550 for each of the girls to help offset the costs of raising them ( tons of vet bills, antibiotics for a cold, LOTS of puppy formila etc) thats not even counting all the work i missed because in had to feed them every 2 hours around the clock for the first week. i have no pictures at this time but i will try to get some soon. thanks!
<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1