Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Free Puppy
Post Free Puppy 
Hi! I have a 8 month old chocolate lab(?) mix named Max, who needs a home with children!! He is the cutest, smartest thing, but...... He loves children & loves to play with kids sooooo much that; because my stepson is only home every other weekend, Max jumps the fence & goes to the kids house down the street! The only problem with that is...... the other kids mom doesn't like dogs and he is driving her crazy!! If we keep him, he will be locked up in a kennel or on a chain and I just don't think that's fair!
<br>

<br>
He is very mild tempered, somewhat skittish until he gets the first pet(mostly toward men). We adopted him from the Humane society in or around June this year. He does very well inside as well as out, he loves to have his toys, but often pulls the "stuffin" out of them! He plays well with other dogs, but is definately NOT the alfa male. He doesn't mind cats either & was actually a little afraid of my mom's!!
<br>

<br>
I love him very much and I am devistated that he has to go to a new home, but I have to sacrifice our feelings so that he isn't locked up! He is fixed, has a microchip & is updated on shots. I have all the adoption records & info. He knows basic commands, but is begging to learn more!!! He has the gift of the labrador smarts & sweetness and without all that crazy energy. If you're looking for a mean dog, he is not the dog for you, he will bark at unknown people by the fence, but never too much or at your company. I WANT HIM TO GO TO A GOOD, LOVING HOME ONLY!!!!!!! Sorry no digital camera!

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1