Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
American Pit Bull Terriers - blue pups
Post American Pit Bull Terriers - blue pups 
For the Flaggers - guess what?  I DO NOT CARE IF YOU FLAG... I've GOT ALMOST 4 MONTHS TO CONTINUE TO POST... KEEP WASTING YOUR TIME...  BY THE WAY - I AM FOR SURE NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT IS "SELLING" ON CRAIGSLIST...  WHY DON'T YOU GET IT RIGHT AND FLAG THEM ALL.  HELLO?  CAN WE ALL SAY "IDIOTS" TOGETHER?  
<br>

<br>
For those that want an amazing Pit Bull - read on before it's too late.  LOL.
<br>

<br>
again - this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME breeding.
<br>

<br>
Both parents are registered.
<br>

<br>
Beautiful beautiful dogs in every way. (temperment, health, color, confirmation)
<br>

<br>
Mother is a registered therapy dog and visits classrooms, hospitals and senior citizen communities. She knows an unlimited number of commands, has excelled at all levels of obedience as well as having some training in search and rescue. She is an incredible dog.
<br>

<br>
Father is a rescue and will hopefully soon also be a registered therapy dog.
<br>

<br>
Our family has waited 3 1/2 years to breed our female.
<br>

<br>
Our puppies will be crate trained, potty trained and well socialized before leaving our home. We believe this will help ensure forever homes for these pups.
<br>

<br>
We are fully aware of the huge problems surrounding this breed.  We are also trying to be as responsible about our breeding as possible.  We know that there are many pitbulls that need homes and we do our share of rescuing, helping at shelters and helping with training issues some people have.  Regardless, our female deserves to be bred.  There are TONS of "responsible" breeders breeding every day - I know a bunch right here in the Seattle area.  PROBABLY some of the same people that are flagging me.  They are a competitive bunch and probably hate that my dogs look better than their "show" dogs.  So please go talk to them.  
<br>

<br>
We are breeding a ONCE IN A LIFETIME litter.
<br>

<br>
We rescue, train and rehome Pit Bulls very often. Thank you.
<br>

<br>
<a href="http://www.geocities.com/knucklehead_pitbulls">http://www.geocities.com/knucklehead_pitbulls</a>
<br>

<br>

<br>

Read more...

Source: craigslist seattle | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1