Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Free Cat (Maidstone)
Post Free Cat (Maidstone) 
Hi I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a cat. Daisy is a long-haired ginger cat with a lovely temperament and bags of character. We had her as an indoors cat (due to lack of a garden)but Im sure shed love a garden where she could play. She is fine with children but would be better suited in a home without other cats dogs. Im not entirely sure of Daisys age as we got her from a shelter but a vet estimated shes about 8. Because of this shes a very calm gentle cat who isnt the life and soul of the party and who enjoys sleeping for most of the day. Ill be sad to see Daisy go but I feel guilty keeping her in such a small living space without a garden to play. If anyone could give her a good home Id be ever so grateful. Included with Daisy Ill also include pet carrier grooming brush half a bag of dry cat food half a bag of cat litter litter box food water bowl So if you can provide a good home please contact me and you could have a great new friend (Daisy doesnt enjoy car rides very much so Im preferably hoping someone in or around Maidstone might find a home for her)

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1