Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Can Anyone Help Me To Save This Lovely Chocolate Labrador Pup (Dover, Kent)
Post Can Anyone Help Me To Save This Lovely Chocolate Labrador Pup (Dover, Kent) 
Hi My Name Is John. My Little Darling Pup (Rusty) Has Just Been Diagnosed With Parvo Which As Any Dog Lover Knows Could Be A Killer) She Is Such A Sweet Little Thing And Just 13 Weeks Old.As A War Penisoner My Funds Are Limited To Help Pay The Vets Bills Which Currently Is £600 And Rising. Can Anyone Help In Anyway. She Is Currently Being Treated And Hospitlized At Maison Dieu Vet Surgery Dover For At Least Another 4 Days. She Is Being Kept In Isolation And On A Drip And I Am Really Distressed At The Possiblatly Of Losing Her Because Of The Virus And The Fact I Can t Afford The Increasing Costs. So Far I Have £200 Towards The Costs But I Need Help In Any Way You Can Offer. You Are More Than Welcome To Call The Vets To Assertain That My Plight Is True And As To How The Pup Is Progressing. Their Number Is 01304 201617 And My Number Is 07724238246. Please Any Support Would Be Greatly Appreicated. Just Look At The Pictures Which I Took Just Before I Took Her To The Vets Last Wednesday. She Is So Thin But So Loving. Even When She Didn t Eat For 48 Hours And Struggled To Stand Up She Still Found The Enegy To Come To Me For A Kiss Then Return To Her Bed. Please Please Help In Anyway You Can. Thank You. John

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1