Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Dog Walker (3-4 mile radius from Eltham)
Post Dog Walker (3-4 mile radius from Eltham) 
Hi im an experienced dog walker. If you want your dog to be walked and groomed then im the person. i will collect your dog and drop off at a time convenient to you. i will have your dog dogs for about 2 hrs in which i will walk groom and some training if it needs any. I only charge £5.00 an hour per a dog as i see it as more off a hobbie then a job. i love all breeds of dogs and find it very enjoyable being around them and also because it keeps me fit and healthy. A bit about me Well im 21 yrs old Female British my names Natalie and at the moment im looking for a new job as i am working for an agency which hasnt got a job for me at the moment so looking for a way to earn some extra cash. I do drive so will be collecting and dropping off your dog. The areas in which i will travel to collect your dog are Eltham welling bexleyheath Crayford Dartford shooters hill plumstead woolwich charlton and mottingham. If your interested in my service please email or ring. Many Thanks Natalie

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1