Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Puppy Young Dog Wanted to Join Our Loving Home (Kent)
Post Puppy Young Dog Wanted to Join Our Loving Home (Kent) 
We are looking for a puppy young dog to join our family. We would love a labrador retriever but will consider most breeds of this size or smaller. We are obviously willing to pay for the dog. Below is a bit of background to our family but firstly the snag We would be unable to travel to see (and collect) any dog. We would however love to hear from anyone that would be willing to bring the dog to us. We would obviously like to receive details and photos first via e-mail. If happy we would be make arrangements for you to bring the dog to us for a visit. We would be prepared to pay very reasonable travel costs petrol. However we would not be prepared to pay any costs upfront. All payments would be made in person on the day we meet you. If on the day of the visit we were not sure of the dog or there was a problem in any way we would not be willing to keep the dog but would still pay the previously agreed travel costs. Family Details- We live in Tonbridge Kent. There is myself my husband and two children. We have a medium safely enclosed garden but we also live very near (5 mins) to the local park which has a very large dog exercise area and lots of fields to walk round. We have a black labrador (male) aged 11 who is extremely well trained and gets on with other dogs. We got this dog from a dog rescue centre 10 years ago. We also have a cat (who takes no notice of our dog Both our dog and cat are registered with our local vet and we have pet insurance for both which we would also get for any new dog. My husband and I both work but I work during the day and my husband works evenings so our current dog and new puppy would never be left on their own for very long. As a family we love going for walks with our dog and he is walked twice a day without fail. He also has the run of the garden. We have a lot of love for animals and would love to be able to offer a loving home to a new puppy young dog. If you have a puppy or young dog for sale and are willing to deliver (as above) then please get in touch.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1