Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Dog Walking, Pet Sitting, Feeding, Transport, Microchipping (Dartford Surrounding)
Post Dog Walking, Pet Sitting, Feeding, Transport, Microchipping (Dartford Surrounding) 
Some slots for dog walking or pet drop in s now available during weekdays. Currently covering Northfleet LongfieldBean Stone Dartford and surrounding please contact me to consider your area. Half an hour or One hour slots available I also offer a half hour drop in for elderly dogs cats or other small animals when pets can be let out for a short walk or toilet break in your own garden checked on fed or just have a little company if needed. Also Transport services available to or from vets groomers owners etc. Perhaps you like to walk your dog after work but are short on time I can pick your dog up from home and drop them off to you direct. Perhaps your dog is shared between yourself and a seperated partner I can pick your dog up and drop them off at specified times so you dont have to. Getting married and not sure what to do about your dogs when you want your friends and family with you on the big day? I do a wedding day special I pick up your dog from home take them for a walk or to your groomers and then meet you after the ceremony for family photos with your dog included and then drop them home again. As I work with rescues 24hour emergency call out at reasonable rates are also offered where possible for those unexpected times that you just cant plan for. I am also trained and insured to microchip dogs cats rabbits ferrets and guinea pigs in your own home. Or scan found animals so that they can be reunited with their owners more quickly. I am fully insured and experienced. I have had various pets of my own throughout my life and currently walk and care for several dogs and other pets on a regular basis. I have worked with and transported for rescues for nearly 4 years references are available. My priority is your animals welfare and owners will be required to sign a consent form for their pet to receive vetinary treatment in the event that you cannot be contacted should I feel that it is neccesary. Please feel free to ask any questions or additional info without obligation incase I could help with your pets needs in the future. First meet and consultation for dog walking drop in is Free in your own home. Sarah

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1