Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Professional and Experienced Dog Walker (Rochester)
Post Professional and Experienced Dog Walker (Rochester) 
Hi my name is Sarah. I have many years experience working with different breeds inc. H57 and X breeds. I have four dogs of my own 1 Bichon Frise(My son is working in obedience) 2 Siberian Huskies(My partner is working on a scooter) and a Bordercollie that i love to work at agility with. I also help coach in the local obedience school in my spare time. I walk dogs for a living Mon-Fri and currently have some spaces for your dogs to come and have some fun. I walk puppies to older dogs and have many happy clients. Your dog will be with me for 2-3 hours (1hour walk is guaranteed within this time I will collect and drop your dog from and to your home. I am fully insured to walk and travel your canine and have a Citreon Dispatch van that has been fitted with fixed cages to ensure the safety of your canine friend. General Walks. I will walk your dog with max. 3 others in various recreation grounds where he she will have the chance to play with many different toys and socialize with his her friends. I also like to do a little general obedience to keep them stimulated and happy to stay in the group and not wander. Woodland Walks. I like to leave all toys in the van for this walk as the dog tend to find it alot more exciting to run through the trees and jump the fallen branches. Please donot hesitate to call me for more information. All dogs will have a Free Trial Run so we can get to know one another. I will walk your dog in all weathers (except dangerous thunderstorms ect I cannot accept Bitches in season. Look foward to hearing from you and your canine friend. Tel. 01634 297375 Mob. 07951 814512 fourseasons-hike hotmail.co.uk

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1