Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
PURE BREED MALTASE PUPPY FOR SALE&ADOPTION $500
Post PURE BREED MALTASE PUPPY FOR SALE&ADOPTION $500 
READY TO ADOPTION OR FOR SALE TO PET LOVING HOMES.--
<br>
HELLO OUT THERE DUE TO MY NEW JOB AND WORK LOAD I AN UNABLE TO GIVE PROPER CARRE AND LOVE TO THIS MY HEALTHY AND ADORABLE PUPPIES .THIS PUPPIES WILL COME ALONG WITH AN APPLICATION OF A TWO YEAR HEALTH GUARANTEE AND ALL NECESSARY HEALTH AND VET PAPERS . THE ADOPTION FEE WILL BE 250$ AND FLIGHT 250$ THIS IS OPEN TO ALL PET LOVERS. this puppies areMIKALINE, BULLET, NORA and kelly RESPECTVELY. INTERESTED PERSONS CONTACT ME ON(00237)542 67 85 OR MAIL ME AT [email protected]. TO THOSE WISHIG TO BUY What's Included: Your new babies will come to you up to date on vaccines, wormings and will come with a Health Guarantee.THE PUPPIES also will have their doggy bag packed ready for their new family. Description: This young puppies are a pure breed maltase extremely sweet, extremely sweet. she never meets a stranger, just new friends.These puppies loves people of all ages young and older.they also loves other dogs as long as they don't carry them around in their mouth.they will make a great addition to any new family. Your new babies will come to you up to date on vaccines, wormings and will come with a Health Guarantee. . Please feel free to call 00237 542 67 85 or mail me at [email protected] for more information. hope to read from intersted persons.

Read more...

Source: craigslist s.f. bayarea | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1