Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Dog Needs Home Wuthin Next 1.5 hours!
Post Dog Needs Home Wuthin Next 1.5 hours! 
I have been trying for a couple of days now to find Panther a home with no luck.  I absolutely cannot keep him any longer or else I would (landlord says he must go by tonight) .  HE is a wonderful dog who loves to play and is potty trained when taken out enough.  Needs to be in a fenced yard outside when someone is at work because he WILL chew like all puppies do.  He was born Nov. 12. 04'  and still needs to be neutered and have all his shots UTD and being microchipped would be good for him as well.  He is a pure black Chocolate Lab/Akita/Husky/Chow mix and is very pretty.  HE can be well behaved but could use some obedience for sure.  He loves to be right there with you and needs major work on leash training.  If he isnt gone within the next hour and a half I am being forced to take him to the pound over in Kent.  It is currently 1:30 pm.  I love him but  I cant keep him any longer.  He loves all other animals and kids of all ages.  He originally belonged to a four year old.  HE comes with a brand new collar and a decent leash.
<br>

<br>

Read more...

Source: craigslist seattle | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1