Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
One maltese / pug mix puppy left! The CUTEST! (oakland hi
Post One maltese / pug mix puppy left! The CUTEST! (oakland hi 
I rescued this pup and her sister from a crazy guy who had both of the parents (mom was an AKC maltese, dad was an AKC pug)when they were only 3 days old. he had sold the mother and was trying to feed these 3 day old puppies hard adult dog food, which was not working because they had no teeth yet and their eyes werent even open. they were very very dehydrated and skinny and just about ready to die. i bought the poor pups from him and rushed them to the vet. i bottlefed them every 2 hours (even in the middle of the night) and missed a week of work to care for them propperly. i bottlefed them for over a month and they are now eating solid food and are VERY healthy and frisky! the remaining pup is now 9 weeks old and up to date on shots and worming. she is fawn color like a pug but with long hair like a maltese. she is very fluffy and soft and has a tightly curled tail like a pug, but her face is not as flat. she is THE cutest puppy ever and has a winning personality. she loves everyone and everything and is so smart and playful. she is well socialized with other dogs and is crate trained. she is not spayed yet as she is too young, but her new owners must get this done at the right age. i am asking for $500 for her to help cover the vet care, TONS of puppy formula, food, and everything else that it took to raise her (not even counting the missed work!). if you are interested, please email me and tell me a little about yourself. this is a very special pup and will only go the the best home! thanks!<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

Read more...

Source: craigslist s.f. bayarea | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1