Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have a Chihuahua puppy or dog for sale?
Post Does anyone have a Chihuahua puppy or dog for sale? 
Help!!  Does anyone have a chihuahua puppy or dog for sale that I can buy for myself and my 14 year old daughter.  We have a large house with a garden and I am now working from home so this puppy/dog would get a lot of TLC and cuddles all day as I will be at home with him/her.  I have been wanting a tiny dog for a long time but have not had the opportunity to be at home during the day with it which i dont think is very fair on the dog so now I am very happy that I can be at home to give it lots of TLC and cuddles during the day.  I cannot afford to pay a great deal of money as I am on a low income so cannot afford the inital layout.  I do understand that a dog will cost me money day by day but I have financed that I can afford food, vet bills and bedding etc, it is just such a large inital layout.   Does anyone have a puppy or dog which between £50 - £250.  You can be sure this doggy will have  a loving home for life. I dont mind travelling, I have a car to collect.  Contact [email protected]  if you can help me.  Many thanks

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1