Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
little tiny yorkies and malltese
Post little tiny yorkies and malltese 
Wow!!! These puppies are unbelievably small and ssssoooo cute. They are 11 weeks old and weigh only 17oz! Can you imagine? They will be about 3-5 lbs when fully grown. You can easily put them in your purse and go shopping or something, they fit right in. Sweet. They are very happy and playful and like to give kisses and cuddle. They are the cutest thing in the world. My babies are 100% purebred Yorkies, you will see it right away, perfect markings with perfect coat. The price is $200 for a male and $200 for a female. Also included in price are: Puppy registration documents, a one year health guarantee, free vet check-up (at our vet), traveling crate, food for a week, a wee-wee pad, a towel and the puppy's favorite toy. All you need for your new baby. They are current on their shots and have been dewormed. If you are interested in one of my babies (I have puppies available all the time) or need more info, please call or email me and I will be happy to assist you more.breeds.Thank you for your time.Gina

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1