Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
MALTASE PUPPIES FOR SALE $450
Post MALTASE PUPPIES FOR SALE $450 
KennelPuppies of Perfection, Missouri
<br>

<br>
Welcome to Puppies of Perfection. We would like you to experience the wonder of owning your own small bundle of joy. we are a family based Maltese breeder that has several American and Canadian champion sired Maltese that we offer puppies out of those lines. Our family has been raising babies for over 25 years and we think we have some of the best little ones the breed has to offer. Our Maltese will range in the 3-6 pound range as aduPuppies of Perfection, Missourilts, we do have some tinies available often. The puppies will have all current vaccinations and wormings and will come with a certified vet check upon being picked up or shipped. The babies will come with registration papers, crate, and bag of puppy food that they have been eating. Health guarantee is for 1 year against any congenital defects. We do ship using American Airlines.you can eamail me directly at [email protected] or give me a call (00237)542 67 85INTERESTED PERSONS CONTACT ME.

Read more...

Source: craigslist s.f. bayarea | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1