Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
STUNNING WHIPPET PUPS READY TO GO
Post STUNNING WHIPPET PUPS READY TO GO 
DUE TO TIMEWASTER Stunning Whippet Pup For Sale.(not kc reg.)Born 1st Sept. Beautiful Blue Brindle Boy. Both the sire and dam can be viewed .They are very treasured members of our family with loving and loyal personalitys. Dad is a KC Reg Whippet and is also a registered stud dog.He is well known for throwing Stunning blues and silvers..I have lots of pics of some of his offspring if you would like too see them. He is a happy go lucky lad who loves life and is great fun. Mum is a pedigree Whippet She is a very pretty pale fawn ,with a real lady like manner. She will often take herself off into the garden to play with her pups..She has been a fantastic mum. If you would like any more information please contact me..and ill try to help...Delivery may be possible or feel free to come and meet them....PLEASE EMAIL FOR PICS, I HAVE SOME LOVELY SHOTS OF THEM...Pups have been wormed, frontlined. 01903 754705...07899811248 [email protected]

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1