Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Sweet wiggly dachsund puppies sale/trade
Post Sweet wiggly dachsund puppies sale/trade 
Here's the deal. These puppies were adopted out to a really wonderful family. They paid off the puppies' vet bills (they were very ill with parvo) as the adoption fee. The son had a horrible allergic reaction and ended up in the hospital for three days. It was a nightmare. They brought the puppies back, and I don't have the money to repay them. They have not asked for the money back--that's how nice they are!
<br>

<br>
So I would like to earn their money back somehow, or at least get part of it, or a really nice gift. I know the mom is hoping to get a digital camera.
<br>

<br>
The puppies were $900 (their bills were, anyway). They are very sweet, housebroken, have quite a bit of training, very loving and cuddly. They are about 4-5 months old. Up to date on shots/worming/grooming.
<br>

<br>
What would you like to trade? Listen, please don't email and tell me you would love a puppy but don't have any money right now. How could I place a puppy with someone who is totally broke? What if it needed medical attention? Please assure me that you can provide for these guys properly and will spoil them forever.

Read more...

Source: craigslist seattle | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1