Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Dachshund puppies $300
Post Dachshund puppies $300 
Two wonderful male doxie puppies, housebroken, shots, worming, quite a bit of training. About 4-5 months old. They were rescues and very ill when I got them. I am asking $300 each to help pay back some of their vet bills. I would really like them to go together.
<br>

<br>
I want them to go to a home that will never hesitate to get them vet care. This is part of the reason for adoption fees. If you contact me and tell me you can only swing $100, I would be very hesitant about placing them with you. They are healthy now, but they could be hit by a car, attacked by another dog, or have an injury of some sort. They are on premium food now and should stay on a very high quality diet. They also get cold easily, so they need several changes of clean, warm coats/sweaters until they get old enough to tolerate the cold.
<br>

<br>
These dogs are simply wonderful. They are very friendly and loving, and will sit on your lap for hours on end if you let them. They love to be picked up and carried around. They are both about 10 lbs and will not get much bigger. They are crate trained and have a good start on obedience training. Doxies are extremely intelligent dogs and like to push their owners around. They have had several months of constant training to minimize this tendency and are simply delightful.
<br>

<br>
Please contact me if you are interested. If you are thinking Christmas, these guys are the perfect age. They are as adorable as 6 week old puppies, and just as wiggly and loving, but are past the worst of the puppy behaviors and have been trained out of the worst of the adolescent mischief.

Read more...

Source: craigslist seattle | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1