Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Sandi, Labrador Retriever For Adoption In Kennesaw, Georgia (Get-Pet) $299
Post Sandi, Labrador Retriever For Adoption In Kennesaw, Georgia (Get-Pet) $299 
A SWEET FRIEND FOR YOU: Approx. 1 year old / Approx. 45 lbs. Hi, my name is Sandi! I came to Mostly Mutts from animal control. I’ve been loving all the great attention and care I’m getting from the shelter volunteers, and I can’t wait to start living a great life with my new family – hopefully soon! • OTHER DOGS/CATS/KIDS: I haven’t met other dogs at Mostly Mutts yet, so let’s meet! / Cats unknown. / I haven’t met kids yet at Mostly Mutts, so let’s meet and best no toddlers that I may bump over, as I am a strong, bouncy girl. • PERSONALITY/ENERGY LEVEL: I am a beautiful, sweet and very friendly girl with an affectionate nature. Smart and playful, I will be a great companion to a lucky family! / My energy level is 6-8, so get ready to be active with your new best friend. • SKILLS/CRATE/POTTY: I am now a student in the Mostly Mutts University training program, where I am learning lots of great doggie commands with my trainer.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1