Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Elizabeth, American Pit Bull Terrier For Adoption In Ann Arbor, Michigan (Get-Pet)
Post Elizabeth, American Pit Bull Terrier For Adoption In Ann Arbor, Michigan (Get-Pet) 
Hi my name is Elizabeth! I am a shy kind of dog who is looking for a patient owner who is willing to give me time to adjust and open up in my new home. I'm looking for a lowkey household without any young kids or cats so I can be your main focus. Once I get more comfortable I will come out of my shell and start to show more of my true personality. If you are interested in meeting me, please fill out an adoption survey online or in the shelter.Adoption processThank you for considering adopting and saving a life! Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge you need to adopt while making the process a positive experience, so here are some things to know: + You must be at least 21 years of age to adopt at HSHV. We welcome all--from any county or state! + Prior to visiting an animal, you must complete an application. You can do this at the shelter, or save time by bringing a completed one with you by downloading it from our website at www.hshv.org/howtoadopt. + Some animals have special adoption requirements.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1