Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Lucy a Black - with Tan, Yellow or Fawn German Shepherd Dog dog in (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Lucy a Black - with Tan, Yellow or Fawn German Shepherd Dog dog in (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Lucy is a really smart dog and needs a-lot of attention ! She knows basic commands and is very precious . She needs someone to work with her everyday and the result will be a very loyal and protective partner ! She is not a good fit where there are other dogs although it may work with smaller less aggressive breeds . DO NOT BOTHER ASKING IF YOU PLAN TO USE HER AS A GUARD DOG OR KEEP HER OUTSIDE ON A CHAIN ! She will retrieve a soccer ball or football all day if you will play that long ! She knows sit , down , left and right and will wait to get a treat until you say ok ! She pulls when walking and is really strong and I am working to break her from jumping on everyone ,,, she is getting better .
Nice dog and this is hard for me but it is best for her ! I will keep her if I can’t find a suitable forever home ! Thanks<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1