Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Bozo a White - with Black Australian Cattle Dog / Mixed dog in Staten (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Bozo a White - with Black Australian Cattle Dog / Mixed dog in Staten (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Hi my name is Bozo, I am a 2 yr old Australia Cattle dog Mixture weighing 36lbs. I had a previous injury which caused my pelvis to heal a little funny. I walk normal but when I run I prefer to run on three legs (don’t let this fool you, I love running and will probably out run you). As of now I am living in an apartment with hardwood floors. It took me a little while to get use to them, so a forever home with rugs would be good. I love being outside and going for runs. I would do best with a very activity family. I tend to pull on my leash but I am being trained to stop that and walk civilized (I can’t help it, I get too excited!) I love cuddling with my fosters and will nuzzle my head in any arm or leg nook I can find. I always want to be in the “know” of what's happening. I'm super curious about everything and love meeting new people and animals. Are you ready for a cuddle buddy for life? Apply today!<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1