Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Exceptional Siberian Husky Puppies With Blue Eyes Are Now Here
Post Exceptional Siberian Husky Puppies With Blue Eyes Are Now Here 
Bella has given birth to a beautiful litter of 10, 5 boys and 5girls all with blue eyes and both momma and pupps are doing great.Pups are now ready for new home.Have had first injection , wormed , flea treatment and microchipped. Kc paperwork and 5 weeks insurance when they leave.Parents can both be seen But let me tell you about Bella and Blu. Our pride and joy and are great examples of the breed! They are both going to be 4yrs old in June. Both are family pets and absolutely great with everyone and anything and absolutely love being part of the family and surrounded by kids and are even brilliant with cats!! They wouldnÂ’t say boo to a goose !!! Bella is the boss and poor Blu even though bigger gets bossed about like crazy, must be a woman thing ?. This is their second litter and I keep in contact with most of the previous owners and would love to do the same with this litter. The latter pictures are some of the remaining puppies at 8 weeks of age from which there was a litter of 8, and I have multiple more pictures of them from when we had them to them grown up and would welcome people to ask for more info on them and more pictures. They have grown up to be just as stunning as Bella and Blu. My dogs are my world and I would only sell the puppies to suitable homes. Please no time wasters who just want to come and cuddle puppies !! You donÂ’t have to own or have owned a high energy breed enthusiasm is key and IÂ’m here to help with anything. Puppies will be given the full puppy package, so chipped and jabs will be up to date as well as a months free insurance and worming all included. Please feel free to contact me on more info on anything husky related :)

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1