Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Muffin a Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White) Beagle / Mixed dog in (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Muffin a Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White) Beagle / Mixed dog in (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Aaaaaarrrrrooooooo! My name is Muffin and I'm a Beeeeeagle!! I am very excited to be here in IL now because I am in a good warm house and I get to sleep on a soft and cozy bed. I came from Tennessee where they found me running around by the high school. No 1 claimed me and so now I"m on the journey to find a new home! I went to the veterinarian and she said I'm a lovely little girl! I weigh about 18 lbs and I am around 2yrs old. I have a lot of playful energy and often like to act like a puppy! My foster mom has been very gentle and sweet with me and so it has made me comfortable enough to come out of my shell and be the precious doggie that I am! I love going on walks and using my nose to sniff out EVERYTHING in my path. I am crate trained and house broken!! I really enjoy playing with the other small dogs in my foster home- there are girls and boys here, eight pounds through 30lbs. and I get along with all of them!<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1