Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Junie B a Brindle - with White Dachshund / Terrier (Unknown Type (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Junie B a Brindle - with White Dachshund / Terrier (Unknown Type (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
I found her in the ditch next to the body main street in Crosby, TX. I've been looking for her owner since February 11. While she is in my care, I gave her flea and heart worm medicines. I do not know her age but I can guess between 1-4 yrs old. I took her to camping with my family. She does amazing while camping. Especially riding on 4 wheelers and sidekick vehicle for Mud Festival. I believe she is better with active family, especially with kids. She can be vocal when she want attentions but most of the time she is quiet. She is very sweet. She will cuddle and snuggle with you. She get along with two dogs and trying get one of my third dog to be her friend (my dog has female issues). I think it better that there will be no cats for her to live with. She like to chase my cats and stare them down (my cats weren't appreciate this, oops). She need a friend and families to have a home.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1