Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Unknown-Cairn Terrier Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-434287 - Annie Calhoun - Cairn (PuppyFinder)
Post Unknown-Cairn Terrier Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-434287 - Annie Calhoun - Cairn (PuppyFinder) 
Nickname: Annie Calhoun
Posted Breed: Cairn Terrier / Mixed (short coat).
My name is Annie Calhoun and I am a lovable and so adorable four pound, 2 mnth old female Cairn Terrier Mixture puppy. I am a happy, confident little girl who adores people and my puppy mates to play with. Give me a toy and I am over the moon with happiness and contentment! My mom and I were just saved from a high-kill shelter in California where no 1 wanted us. Take me on car rides, walks in the park and I will become your very best friend. I get along good with people of all ages, gentle children, other dogs and perhaps cats too. Puppy class is recommended and I will do best in a home with a loving family that can give me lots of exercise, love and affection! The adoption payment of $695. covers Spay/Neuter Certificate, up to date Puppy Shots until adopted, Bordetella, Deworm, Grooming, Boarding Charges, Health Certificate, microchipping and transport from California to Seattle.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1