Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Star a American Pit Bull Terrier / Mixed dog in Portland, OR (15965773) (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Star a American Pit Bull Terrier / Mixed dog in Portland, OR (15965773) (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Star is my name, and I'm looking forward to finding a lifelong home with people who love and respect me for who I am. Once I'm feeling safe and secure in my new home, I'll love you like no other. Getting to that point might require some patience and understanding on your part, though. I need a home with older dog-savvy kids, and one that will not push me when I am worried. I may never be a social butterfly; I'm more of an introvert, one who bonds with her family and is content. A medical consult is provided prior to my adoption.
The adoption payment includes spay/neuter, micro chip ID, collar and OHS I.D. tag, initial vaccines, courtesy vet exam, 30 days free PetPlan health insurance and plenty of post adoption support!
 Main color: White
 Second color: Brindle
 Weight: 65

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1