Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Kc reg with full health dna clear and colour profile cirtiificate (FreeAds) £1,500
Post Kc reg with full health dna clear and colour profile cirtiificate (FreeAds) £1,500 
Hi im sadly having to rehome my gorgeous boy frankie due to him not getting on with my male 3 yr old ddb, Franks gets on very well with my female Frenchie but not Diego my ddb, im so sad because Frank truly is a quiet and very laid back stunning looking boy, and im keeping them apart at present so that they dont end up fighting as my male ddb would win hands down and I couldnt bare the consequences if they did fight..Frank is full dna health test clear on all four health tests for Frenchies and also has full colour profile on the health certificate. Hes sired many litters in his five years and has just produced with my girl a exquisite litter of seven puppies. Hes a stunning boy and ill be very sad to see him leave so please only genuine homes enquire about him as he truly deserves the very best home. Hes good with small breed dogs but doesnt like my massive ddb. Hes had nasil and pallet surgery so hes got a full bill of health and wont need anything doing now for the rest of his life as hes all sorted.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1