Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Danny a Black - with White Labrador Retriever / Pit Bull Terrier / Mixed (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Danny a Black - with White Labrador Retriever / Pit Bull Terrier / Mixed (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
I am a lovable, ten week old boy, named Danny. They aren't sure what my breed is but since I have a blocky head the veterinarian will probably call me a labrador/pit but I can tell you I am not aggressive. I love people and all dogs. I am a little rowdy for cats because I want to play with them like I do other dogs and for some reason that irritates a cat. I am a good boy and I was found with my brother in the hot sun. I was really thirsty but I couldn't leave my brother. He was hit by a car that passed by us on the roadside. I think he thought it was our family so he ran up to the car, I heard a thud and he never got up. He started to smell real bad but I couldn't leave him. I stayed by him because I knew he would do the same for me. I still wanted to get my brother help and I knew I was his best hope. A man found me and took me to a facility with cool air, cold water and nice ladies that pulled all the yucky ticks off me. I was covered in them and was so itchy.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1