Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Pancho Villa a Neapolitan Mastiff / Mixed dog in Portland, OR (15531471) (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Pancho Villa a Neapolitan Mastiff / Mixed dog in Portland, OR (15531471) (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Oh, hello! Say, you wouldn't happen to have a snack I could have a bite of, would you? Maybe a sandwich? A cookie? No? That's okay, we can still be best friends! My name is Pancho Villa, but my friends at the shelter call me Walrus. I can't imagine why... anyways, I'm a big, attractive fella looking for a place to call home. I don't always remember how big and strong I am, so I'll do best in an fully grown-only home or 1 with older kids who can handle my natural exuberance. I'll need to continue my positive training so I can learn to take treats gently and to be calm when meeting new people. As active as I am, I'm simply not built for long hikes or runs; short walks and some playtime in the yard will keep me happy. If you're in the market for a gigantic slobbery love machine like me, you'll receive a training consult from 1 of my friends at the shelter so you can learn more about me!
<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1