Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Jackson a Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut Rhodesian Ridgeback / Labrador (Adopt-a-Pet.com) $180
Post Adopt Jackson a Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut Rhodesian Ridgeback / Labrador (Adopt-a-Pet.com) $180 
They call me Jackson, that’s long for Jack. I just don’t understand why everyone wants to abbreviate their name and cut themselves short. I mean, with a boy like me you’re going to want to stretch me out, make me as long as you can, get all of me that you can get! I’m precious-natured and full of life but also a little insecure and in need of a confidence boost. I’m plenty active, but I also love to just chill when the time is right. I love playing with all the other doggies here, and I did well meeting the cats, too. I adore gentle kids and won’t mind sharing my home with them so long as they know how to treat me with patience and respect. I know some basic commands, am crate-trained and walk well on leash. I do have a bit of a hitch in my get along and walk with a limp, but I don’t worry 1 bit about it and neither should you! OK, I don’t mean to cut this short, but I think it’s time you hurry in and meet me! 3 yrs old-54 pounds.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1