Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Nelly a Brown/Chocolate - with White Pit Bull Terrier / Labrador Retriever (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Nelly a Brown/Chocolate - with White Pit Bull Terrier / Labrador Retriever (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Hi I'm Nelly, a playful 15 week old female Lab / Pitty mixture. Currently I weigh in at 15 pounds and have been growing like a weed. I have the most fun playing, chasing my brothers around the play pen, and and snuggling up with my humans and other full grown foster dogs at my house. I'm brave, spirited, and curious. I'm excited for Kindergarten! So many primary rules and fancy tricks to learn, with attention and positive reinforcement I'll pick it up quick. I'm looking for a home with a dog role model and/or a family who is active and has time for puppy play dates and long walks or runs.
 Adopt Me! If you’re interested in meeting me or beginning the adoption process, please fill out an adoption form by visitinghttp://www.tcpetrescue.org/adopt/adopt-a-dog/. A volunteer from Twin Cities Pet Rescue will contact you once your application is reviewed. If you have general questions about me, you may contact 1 of our volunteer dog coordinators via email at [email protected].
<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1