Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Yorkie Puppy Male (Oodle) $800
Post Yorkie Puppy Male (Oodle) $800 
LITTLE MUNCHKIN YORKIE'S HAVE 3 MALE YORKIE PUPS FOR SALE. THEY ARE CHARTING TO BE AROUND 4 TO 6 POUNDS. MOM IS JEN 6 POUNDS AND DAD IS MR. ED 5 POUNDS. ................................................................ YOU CAN PUT DOWN $200 DEPOSIT TO HOLD ONE FOR YOU UNTIL THEY ARE 8 WEEKS OLD..................I HAVE 2 AT $700 AND 1 AT $800...........................................................
WE ARE LOCATED IN MILNER GA 30257 CALL 770-584-XXXX FOR MORE INFO..............................I AM POSTING PICS OF MOM , DAD , AND PUPS. .................................
TAIL AND DEW CLAWS DONE. THEY WILL HAVE A VET CHECK UP AT MY VETS AT 6 WEEKS OLD AND THEIR 1ST SHOT ............................. THEY WILL COME WITH A HEALTH GUARANTEE AND A PUPPY PACK. IT WILL HAVE TOY, OUT FIT, FOOD BOWLS, POTTY PAD, AND A POCKET FOLDER I HAVE MADE FOR EACH PUP WITH ABOUT 30 PAGES OF INFO AND PICTURE , MY VET INFO AND MORE FOR YOU TO GET STARTED WITH.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1