Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
8 MONTH OLD YELLOW LAB FEMALE
Post 8 MONTH OLD YELLOW LAB FEMALE 
Ivy is a happy health 8 month old purebred yellow lab female that is in need of a good home. She is great with children and dogs and is ok with cats, she tends to play too rough.She is also is kenneled trained and fully house broke and up to date on her shots. The new owner must spay her because she has not gone through her first heat cycle and my vet would not do it untill then. The only reason that I am giving her up for adoption is because I have a little dog who's leg was fractured and she now needs to have a quiet home and Ivy tends to play to rough with her, so to avoid any futher injury to my other dog I now have to find Ivy a home even though it is breaking my heart, but I do not find it fair to make her live in a kennel for the next six weeks while my other dog's leg is healing.I want her to go to the best home and will not settle for less because she means alot to me. Ivy comes with her kennel. I am asking a resonable adoption fee of $200.00 for her to insure she goes to a good home.Please call if interested thank you for considering my baby.  (763)576-8075

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1