Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Wanting - German Shepherd / Alsation Puppy (Oodle) £200
Post Wanting - German Shepherd / Alsation Puppy (Oodle) £200 
Hello, I'm looking for a german shepherd / alsation puppy to buy and keep. I'd like to keep the price around £100 - £200.
I'd prefer the puppy to be short-haired or preferably plush-haired, I won't be able to have a long-haired puppy due to it's shedding.
I'm hoping to be able to collect the puppy and pay for it from a person that lives somewhat near me, if not, I'd like to meet the person halfway or have them bring the puppy and theirselves in a car since we do not own a car which is unfortunate if that is no bother.
I own a very spacious house with a backyard. I will also take the dog to the park for even more space to roam about in and there are 3 parks near me, one being very wide which is the one I'm most likely to take the puppy to every so often. I assure you I'll take good care of the puppy I get. My family is willing to do this knowing I am taking full responsibily of the puppy. Contact me on 07593388288 or reply to this ad, I'm always checking up. Thank you.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1