Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Athlon 64 gaming computer and 17" PRO lcd $999
Post Athlon 64 gaming computer and 17" PRO lcd $999 
I built this machine from the ground up using only quality parts. It works excellent and can play all the newest games.
<br>

<br>
The good:
<br>

<br>
-17" (same size as 19" crt) Viewsonic VP730B Professional lcd. This thing rocks. No dead pixels! I payed over $300 for it a month ago. This monitor comes with a 4 year warranty! It has 1 dvi input and 2 vga inputs so you can hook 3 computers up to it at the same time. It has an 8ms response time so games look great with ZERO ghosting. It can be raised and lowered, rotated and tilted into whatever position you need it to be in. This is truly an amazing monitor. Take this puppy for $300
<br>

<br>
-Athlon 64 3000 Venice
<br>
-Corsair ballistics 1GB ddr3200 (2x 512mb)
<br>
-Seagate Serial ATA 160gb
<br>
-DFI Nf4 Socket 939 Motherboard
<br>
-XFX 6600gt PCI-express
<br>
-Enermax 450w PSU
<br>
-24x10x40x Sony cd-burner
<br>
-Generic keyboard and Microsoft mouse
<br>

<br>
The bad:
<br>
-The hard drive comes wiped clean. You will have to install your own copy of windows on the system. I can demo the computer to you before I format the hard drive.
<br>

<br>
The system works great. Only reason I am selling it is because I want a laptop now. If you don't mind that it doesn't come with an OS this would be a great system for you. If you have any questions or would like to see and possibly buy this computer send me an email and I will get back to you ASAP. $999 w/lcd $750 w/o

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1