Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Black Female Min Pin 7 months old Needs a new home. $300
Post Black Female Min Pin 7 months old Needs a new home. $300 
<br>
Pepper is a very sweet and loving 7 month old Min Pin. She is very well behaved puppy. She is very smart and does not chew on furniture or shoes. She loves to play with your socks. She is very content playing with her toys which will all go with her as well as her pin which she sleeps in a night and stays in while we are gone through out the day. She loves being with people and around kids. She doesn't bark at all not even when the door bell rings. She does very well at potty outside. You just have to be mindful and be sure and take her out. She goes outside on a leash and I am sure she would love to play in a fenced in back yard. She is like a cat after she runs around, she will lay beside you and she will try and get under the covers with you. She really needs a home that will have someone home with her alot. She gets very lonely in her pin while we are away at work.
<br>
Pepper is just a precious pup and I would love to keep her but keeping her in a pin all day is not fair to her. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1