Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
BIG BEAUTIFUL MASTIFF PUPS
Post BIG BEAUTIFUL MASTIFF PUPS 
I have two beautiful English Mastiff babies who were previously adopted but have returned to our home due to their new family having to move. They are from an accidental litter and although parents were registered with previous owners these girls will not be registered by me. They need to go to excellent pet homes w/giant breed experience.The reason I say this is that this breed is VERY LARGE and alot of people think they want one until they start growing and then realize they made a mistake. Then unfortunately you end up with an amazing dog having it's life snatched away from him/her because he/she ended up in the pound. I can not bare the thought of that fate for my little girls. We love these girls tremendously and want the best for them. This is why I prefer they go together and go to a family who would be willing to keep us updated periodically on there progress.I can send pics of the girls and mom and dad if you would like. Families who adopted the litter mates have been incredibly happy with the decision to adopt and I receive pics and updates often.I am positive that the family that adopts these sweet angels will not regret the decision. BEWARE...they will steal your heart!!! I am asking $1000 for the pair and will refund a portion of that if I receive a vet letter stating that they have been spayed.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1