Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
" Scruffys" Dog Grooming Watergrasshill(10 Mins From Tunnel) (Watergrasshill) (Free Classifieds - M
Post " Scruffys" Dog Grooming Watergrasshill(10 Mins From Tunnel) (Watergrasshill) (Free Classifieds - M 
-Top Class Dog Grooming -Recession Rates -20 Discount On 1st Visit For New Clients -Now Offering A Pick-Up Drop Off Service -Clipping -Scissoring -Nail-cutting -Ear-plucking and cleaning -Bathing an Blow-dry I am an animal lover myself and the proud owner of two terriersa 13 yr old labrador and a cat.I treat each and every dog as if its my own so rest assured your little pal will have a great grooming experience which I believe is so important.Once you try my serviceyou will never go anywhere else Security tip to avoid scam and fraud: make sure you have contacted the seller face-to-face or atleast on a valid phone number and the seller is not demanding the money through Western Union, Moneygram or any such mean.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1