Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
free great puppy
Post free great puppy 
A very nice couple found this dog homeless. They tried to find the owners but there was no luck. I adopted the dog from them thinking I could give this puppy a great home, unfortunitally I lost my dog in a car accident a few weeks ago and having this puppy in my life makes me miss my dog even more. Not only that be this puppy needs a lot of attention, attention that right now I don't have it to give. He is great with other dogs and it would be great for him to have a home with another dog. He is potty trained, and doesn't chew on furniture or anything while your away. He is very loveable and after a couple days of him living with us he is great off of a leash. Right now he is about 25 pounds and I don't think he will get that much bigger, he doesn't have pig paws. This is a great dog who deserves a great family, if you can give him a great home please call me or email me so we could set up a meeting. I also have some dog food, rawhids, bones, collar and leash that will go with him.

Samantha - 303-587-2618

Read more...

Source: craigslist miami | free stuff search for "puppy"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1