Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
COMPAQ PRESARIO LAPTOP + SPEAKERS + MUCH MORE $800
Post COMPAQ PRESARIO LAPTOP + SPEAKERS + MUCH MORE $800 
I am now selling my Compaq 1800T Notebook. It is in very good condition and is a good deal for someone looking for a good used laptop package or cannot afford a new one (those puppies can get expensive). With it I will include all the original packaging, software, a Wireless Internet Card, TWO batteries (one has never been used!), and if you want, I will include the Monsoon Speakers & Subwoofer, external mouse, and Compaq InkJet 650 printer if you need any of those.
<br>

<br>
The computer's specs are as follows:
<br>

<br>
Compaq Presario Notebook 1800T
<br>
Intel III Pentium 900MHz
<br>
320 MHz of RAM (I recently added 192 MB to it to keep it recent)
<br>
Windows 2000 Professional Operating System
<br>
CD/DVD/CD R&RW Recording + software
<br>
Wireless Internet Card 802.11 - near new
<br>
Ethernet 10/100, 56k Modem, RCA Video Out, Mic/Speaker jacks, printer port, USB port, monitor port
<br>
Power Pack and cord
<br>
Microsoft Office 2000 and many other software bundles included, such as Anti-spyware and audio/video programs.
<br>

<br>
I will not delete any files on my computer (unless you want to start fresh) until the transaction so that you may want my games, software, thousands of MP3's, or anything else that is already on there.
<br>

<br>
I had this computer custom built so it is a good piece of machinery. I am selling it because I have two laptops and no longer require both of them. There are plenty more details but I'd like to keep the listing relatively simple.
<br>

<br>
I am asking $800 as my starting price. Price is always negotiable so feel free to ask and we can definitely work something out.
<br>

<br>
E-mail me with questions or a phone number to call you and I will respond to you ASAP.
<br>

<br>
Happy New Year.
<br>

<br>
--Harlan

Read more...

Source: craigslist los angeles | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1