Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
German Shepherd, Female, 1yo, Hurricane Katrina rescue for
Post German Shepherd, Female, 1yo, Hurricane Katrina rescue for 
I spent 7 weeks volunteering on a Disaster Response Animal Rescue team in New Orleans and brought home a German Shepherd that I rescued. She is a survivor!! She came from the roof of a house in the 9th ward and she survived two seperate floods (Katrina and Rita both flooded her neighborhood). She was heartworm + and has been treated. She will need one more treatment and then after 2 months she can be spayed. (I will probably due her 2nd treatment before she goes to a new home). She MUST be spayed.
<br>

<br>
I am looking to adopt her to a home that must be a forever home and the perfect situation. I am switching careers and already have 4 dogs, so she is loved but her life could be better. She is great with all dogs, very well trained (on and off leash) and very, very loyal and obedient. She is about 1 year old and still acts like a goofy puppy sometimes. She weighs 55#s and is extremely agile and can jump fences with ease. She is crate trained, sleeps on her dog bed (on command) and is a true lap dog. She will protect your house and bite if provoked or in a dangerous situation if protecting her master, but she is otherwise gentle and harmless. I would not feel comfortable sending her to a home with children under 12.
<br>

<br>
If you have a great home to offer, please do not hesitate to email me. I will be requiring an in-home visit and we can further discuss her upcoming medical bills, if any (I can pay for them or we can work something out).
<br>

<br>
Thanks!

Read more...

Source: craigslist seattle | for sale / wanted search for "puppy"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1