Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
new home needed for our much loved puppies (eastbourne)
Post new home needed for our much loved puppies (eastbourne) 
hi due to my sons asthma we sadly have to rehome our much loved puppies. they have had all their injections and have been spayed and neutred and in need of a loving new home hopefully together as are brother and sister and have never been apart from one another. i will include bedleads bowls and food with them. the puppies are gsd x dalmation and are very friendly dogs that love people and children. they get on well with other dogs but havent had much contact with other animals that may be kept as pets. they have good recall and love being off the lead. i am selling the puppies at £300 each and can not afford to drop any lower due to being a single parent and what i have paid out on them which is closer to £600 each just on buying them injections worming and the operations to spay and neutre them. i do have some photos but these were taken around 12 weeks old but will let you see them but they are much bigger now. you are more then welcome to come and visit the puppies to see just how friendly they really are. please no timewasters i have been trying to find a home for these puppies since christmas and just keep getting timewasters. i really need to see these two lovely dogs rehomed together or separatly quickly. i have done all the expensive part of puppies and now they just need someone to love them and keep up with there jabs on a yearly basis in november

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1