Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
For Sale: Large female Feather Fin Catfish guppy swordtail fry adults and Malaysian Trumpet snails
Post For Sale: Large female Feather Fin Catfish guppy swordtail fry adults and Malaysian Trumpet snails 
Hi I ve decided to down size my fish population as I have far too many so for anyone who has just purchased a tropical tank and would like to stock it with nice healthy fish inexpensively as we all know how expensive petshop fish can be I have for sale a large adult feather fin catfish synodontis eupterus for £8 (or reasonable offers) approx 6 inches long in excellent health with beautiful markings she is fully grown now and will not grow any further but will need a large aquarium with plenty of hiding places as they are shy fish (only for collection due to her size I also have some swordtail and guppy fry and Malaysian Trumpet Snails which are all 25p each and some young adult pineapple swordtails and guppies at 50p each although I am willing to post the fry snails swordtails and guppies for £7 Royal Mail special delivery next day as I have special breathable bags heat pads and boxes just let me know what you require how many and when you ll be available Paypal payment accepted or bank transfer or cheque but will have to wait for it to clear before I send. Collection welcome from Ashford please get in touch if you are interested Thank you.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1