Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Pet Services Dog walking, Drop In, Transport Experienced Insured (Dartford Surrounding)
Post Pet Services Dog walking, Drop In, Transport Experienced Insured (Dartford Surrounding) 
New slots available for dog walking or pet drop in s available during weekdays. Long term short term or last minute one off catered for. Currently covering Northfleet Longfield Greenhithe Bean Stone Darenth Dartford and surrounding please contact me to consider your area. Half an hour or One hour slots available I also offer a half hour drop in for elderly dogs cats or other small animals when pets can be let out for a short walk or toilet break in your own garden checked on fed or just have a little company if needed. Transport services available at very reasonable rates to or from vets groomers owners etc no premiums for out of hours emergencies As I work with rescues who sometimes require 24hour emergency collections call outs I also offer this to my clients where possible for those unexpected times that you just cant plan for. I am trained and insured to microchip dogs cats rabbits ferrets and guinea pigs in your own home. Or scan found animals so that they can be reunited with their owners quickly. I am fully insured and experienced and the van is also insured and registered to carry animal passengers. I have had experience and various pets of my own throughout my life and currently walk and care for several dogs cats and other pets in the local area on a daily basis as a full time occupation. I have worked with and have transported for rescues for nearly 4 years references are available from both rescues and current clients. My priority is your animals welfare and all owners are required to sign a consent form for their pet to receive vetinary treatment either with or without a limited amount in the event that you cannot be contacted should I or a vet feel that it is neccesary. Please feel free to ask any questions or additional info without any obligation to give you pease of mind incase I could help with your pets needs in the future I am more than happy to discuss your needs by phone email or in person. First meet and consultation for dog walking drop in is Free in your own home again with no obligation to use my services.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1