Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
poodles for sale (Ashford)
Post poodles for sale (Ashford) 
this advert is in response to the vindictive adverts in Febuary this year This person is a spiteful indavidual whom is taking delight in posting adverts that are Not True Any puppy i have ever breed has always left me with a fully clean bill of health and is covered by All the usual puppy injections they need and not just the 1st as most people usually do My puppies are micro chipped and treated with drontal and frontline thanks to this charming person the Rspca sent a lovley inspector Ellis to see us she arrived without an appoinment and having been shown round immedatly she was is very happy that all the dogs are thriving I am not a commercial breeder but a hobbyist my animals are all insured and well cared for. Please feel free to contact Lake view vets in Folkstone their propriator David Smith regualurly visits me to give vaccinations and health care adviceand especially while we finnish our renovations to our house any refrence required can be gained from David Smith or Fawnrush animal services whom very kindly carry out our micrchipping and also happens to have previously worked for the Rspca and my next door neighbour has been activly involved in rescuse for many years and gives me advice and support I am sure that if there was any foundation to this nasty nasty accusation they would have acted I would like to invite the person responsible to contact me for an adult and mature conversation to find out why they feel so slighted and to ask them what it is that has particuarly offended them I am always open to ideas for improvement and find this person actions very upsetting i hate to think i have upset anyone please feel free to e mail me for any advice or help or to resolve any issue Also many thanks to the lovley people whom have offered loving homes to any puppies i have ever breed. thank you for taking the time to read this posting and any information towards the identy of the culprit will be rewarded in cash

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1