Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Special Needs Shih-Tzu (Crawley West Sussex)
Post Special Needs Shih-Tzu (Crawley West Sussex) 
Gorgeous Mostly White Shih-Tzu 7 Weeks Needs A Very Special Home Owing To The Fact That He Is Blind And Deaf.He Is Adorable And Runs Around And Plays And Loves Cuddles.He Needs To Go To Some One Who Will Be Around Most Of Day As His Training Will Have To Be By Touch And Smell.Toilet Training Is No Harder Than It Would Be With A Sited Dog But Basic Commands Will Have To Be Taught By Touch Training.If You Think You Have What It Takes To Look After This Very Special Puppy.Please Contact Me Email Or Phone The Price Is £300 No Papers Pet Home Only .To Everyone Who Keeps Sending Me Nasty Emails.I Did Not Breed This Puppy.I Bought This Puppy In Good Faith For The Normal Price Of A Shih-Tzu Not Knowing That It Was Blind Or Deaf.Only Since Having The Pup Have I Realized It Had These Problems.That Is The Reason I Have Explained About Puppy So They Dont Get Ripped Off Like I Did As I Said He Needs Someone Who Will Be There Most Of The Time With Him And Im Not Able To Offer This

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1